To lead challenging technology development projects in the area of Yeast Biotechnology & Bio-Ingredients, in order to meet or exceed current and future business demands.
• Responsibility for project management & leading projects with high complexity and / or risk. Responsible to deliver a detailed plan, validated with internal clients, integrating all steps required to ensure adequate achievement of agreed timelines and objectives. Monthly reporting of status for senior management.
• Responsible to communicate relevant project information and project progress to team members, project stakeholders and other key individuals within the organization. Deliver monthly reports.
• To influence the project team members and relevant individuals within the organization in a positive manner that leads to the successful achievement of the project objectives.
• Responsible for the implementation of Global projects, working together with all Zones in the world.
• Responsible to ensure adequate implementation and post-launch appraisal on projects under his/her leadership.
• To keep building up technical expertise in raw material, co-products and yeast biotechnology while disseminating the acquired knowledge within the organization, providing technological support and identifying technical solutions with potential to meet internal and external business demands.
• Being able to exchange, prioritize, develop and implement new ideas with the objectives of innovation, product and quality improvement.
• To identify best practices (internal and external), share and propose ideas, test, implement and standardize them in order to maximize company benefit.
• PhD University technical degree or equivalent (Food Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Agronomy)
• Expert knowledge on Yeast Biotechnology and bio-ingredients produced out of Yeast (minimum 5 years)
• Additional technical brewing education & business-oriented qualifications are an asset
• Passion and excitement for the field of bio-ingredients for human nutrition
• Some practical experience with product development for human nutrition
• Experience with R&D projects
• Understanding of regulatory framework in key markets (EUR, US, Asia, South America) is an asset
• Strong team player and target-oriented with respect for quality and timing.
• Demonstrated high ability to anticipate, support, drive and manage change, being open to innovation by generating new solutions and developing creative approaches
• Excellent communicator
• Able to bridge cultural diversity
• Committed to continuous learning and improvement
• Fluent in English. Additional languages are an asset
We offer you a challenging position in an international environment.
Laura Schollen +32 16 30 95 09