Statistical Programming Leader
The Statistical Programmer acts as a functional expert in the field of R and SAS-programming and CDISC data standards and is foreseen as an active stakeholder that contributes to departmental strategic initiatives.
- Supporting Biostatisticians and Data Managers with respect to the programming activities for clinical studies across therapeutic areas
- Driving the design, development and delivery of efficient, flexible and modular code used for analysis and reporting and for submission.
- Taking ownership of quality and timeline aspects of assignments related to programming deliverables while maintaining clear and effective communication amongst all internal and external parties involved in clinical studies and development programs.
- Performing a hands-on role, but also coordinating the SAS programming activities performed by External Service Providers (ESP)
- Developing company's standardized SAS programs and macro libraries
- Contribute to the mentoring of new-hires and less experienced internal SAS programmers where applicable
- BSc or preferably MSc in (biomedical) sciences, including a statistical part of curriculum, with at least 5 years of strong R and/or SAS-Programming experience in life science/pharmaceutical environment (and/or relevant experience within CRO).
- You show proficiency with Base SAS, SAS macro language, various SAS procedures and SAS GRAPH, preferably accompanied with SAS Institute certificate(s) such as “Base Programmer”, "Advanced Programmer" and/or “Clinical Trials Programmer”.
- You have in-depth working knowledge and understanding of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards, as well as understanding of basic statistics, data management concepts and clinical trial data.
- Knowledge of R programming is an advantage.
- You should be able to organize and plan multiple priorities, and have the ability to collaborate with and coordinate External Service Providers.
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills is required, together with being fluent in English (oral and in writing).
What do we offer?
You will be part of a fast growing company who offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment
For more information, call Laura Schollen 04 94 04 21 32