To foster collaborative relationships with the key opinion leaders (KOLs) and to facilitate the exchange of unbiased scientific information between the medical community and stakeholders. The MSL will establish relationships with clinical and research leaders including, but not limited to, academicians, clinicians, directors of pharmacy and other health care professionals.
• Academic by education (Pharmaceutical/ Life sciences) solid medical/technical background
• Previous experience in medical function in pharma industry. Knowledge of the Medical Science Liaison roles and responsibilities are a plus. Understand compliance within the Standards for Interactions with Healthcare Providers, promotional laws and regulations, and the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics is a basic requirement;
• Must have advanced scientific education, training, and/or experience in one of the following therapeutic areas, allergy/immunology, respiratory/ pulmonology, CNS, anesthesia, metabolic disorders, or oncology;
• Ability to understand complex mathematical problems including biostatistics.
• Scientific expertise of therapeutic area, patient-treatment trends, clinical trials and scientific activities within different therapeutic areas is a plus
• Working knowledge of the healthcare system and research procedures, as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the industry.
• Fluent in English, French and Dutch (oral and written communication)
We offer you a permanent position in an innovative company.
Voor meer informatie, bel Laura Schollen 04 94 04 21 32