The Quality Associate assists the different departments and participates in the efficient, effective execution of clinical studies in the unit (GxP & applicable law and regulations compliant). The Quality Associate executes multiple non-medical clinical trial related tasks.
To assist the Quality manager:
- To support the onboarding of new resources: preparing Individual Training Plans, creating windows and eSource accounts, facilitating onboarding training sessions.
- To manage Curriculum Vitae and Job Description updates for all employees
- To manage training curricula in the Learning Management System for all the personnel
- To support in audits and inspections: preparing documentation binders, assist with the preparation of Information Requests, …
To assist the Technology manager:
- First line of support for IT issues
- Trouble shooting issues on site
- Update technology inventory on site
- Streamlining inventory for optimal usage